Thursday, October 14, 2010

Project Eat Better

Okay......so Charity is 6 months now (what?!).....I know. Whenever I hit this point "postpartum" (haha....can I still claim that title?!) I realize that maybe, just maybe, I should start working on the extra pounds from pregnancy.
(she's SO worth every added pound...)

We all know that losing weight is as simple as getting more exercise in the day and eating better. Yeah.... ("easier said than done" would be such an understatement right now I'm not even going to go there)

Exercise I can do. I've been running on the treadmill and busting some Pilates moves almost every day for over a month now.

Caleb and Matt are becoming pros at "downward facing dog"
HOWEVER...

Exercise plus eating my yummy carbs = scale's not moving!! And so... I must execute

Project Eat Better.

Good-bye, brownies. My love affair with you needs to end. Temporarily, of course. You know I always come back to you.

"You can eat just one!" you want to yell to me over blogland. Yeah....well, no.....I can't. Someday, though.

 Failure is not an option.

1 comment:

  1. love the workout video jillians 30 day shred. u can buy at walmart for $10. It will really kick your booty into geer!

    ReplyDelete