I embraced Chicago and it's dining and shopping opportunities.
Here is a brief recap of
Lisa, Lynn, and Laurie and our day in Schaumberg:
Cheesecake Factory for lunch:
- BBQ chicken pizza. Yay.
- No cheesecake. Boo.
- Opportunity for a Re-do? Yeah.
- Lush (I'm in love)
- H & M (bargains)
- McD's (beverage pick-me-up)
- search for curtain material: fail
- search for treats for the fam: success
- ginger snap cookies in cappucino flav: consumed on the way home
- every monumental life happening in the last 3 months
- crafty projects cuz we're so crafty
- all the good deals at H &M
- a recipe for Cake Balls (well.....that's what I've been calling them)
Oh, and I added sprinkles.
I haven't officially tried one myself because in the process of making them I ate about an eighth of a cake's worth of batter (I think).....but the fam has given them rave reviews.
make a cake
crumble it up in large bowl
mix with a can of frosting
roll into balls
dip in melted chocolate
sprinkle them up