Thursday, November 11, 2010

the dad of the house.

Well, Blogger B's, as much as I love you all, don't bother checking out the Justin & Laurie Story tomorrow. No blogging for this mom.

Cause I'm taking the day to EXTRA love on my kiddos. I'm getting a day away to CHICAGO (!!!) on Saturday and I just know I'm going to miss them.

I'm sure they'll miss me some....

but the Daddy of this house who's going to keep everything together while I'm away is a fun guy.


What's making those leaves swirl around like crazy? See below:


Yeah. That's what I'm talking about. Fun. Daddy.

This is not something we could get turned in for, is it?!


Jon's amused at least!

Don't forget to check back in on Sunday, though.
I'm sure I'll have some uber inspiring words from the Scripture to share with you because my absolute fav preacher is opening God's Word and I just know it's going to be good!
Happy Thursday, All!

2 comments:

  1. Hurray for me. As for the sharing, I hope it's bigger than a fun size bar or we'll both be left wanting more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! Kids are amused by the craziest stuff!

    ReplyDelete