Monday, November 29, 2010

It's beginning to look a little like Christmas

Hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving and fun shopping weekend like I did...
1 amazing meal complete with my mom's veggies & white sauce
2 nights in a hotel
3 days full of family time
4 different blends of coffee available in hotel lobby
5 plus hours of shopping the deals
6 desserts to follow our Thanksgiving feast
7 kids 7 and under on the hotel adventure....
wow. and wow! (they did great)
8 times I found myself completely alone for a moment. ahhhhh
9 meals in a row with no food prep or clean-up

can I do that again?!

Now Christmas season is here. YAY!
I wait until December 1st to officially begin decorating, but I don't think it's too soon to break out these, do you?



One word: Magical.



Here's a sneak peak at tomorrow's tutorial...

Yes. I made these.
In an attempt to be extra-frugal in my decor this season, I broke out the DIY skillz and made all four of these pictures for just $5 using things I already had on hand and a little creativity with my clearance sale sparkly letters.
These make me smile and I can't wait to put them up. After December 1st, of course....

So check back in tomorrow to see the tutorial and check back in Wednesday to see which of these I'm giving away!

I'm spreading Christmas cheer
for those who check my blog here

6 comments:

  1. Now I have to add some Reeses Trees to this weeks shopping list. I love your pictures, very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carl would love those Reeses! I have never seen them before. Where did u get them? Your picture decorations r really cute. I really like the love & joy one. Glad to see you had a great Thanksgiving!!! Happy decorating tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the numbers! 8 moments to yourself...I'm jealous :) Your decorations are great! Oh, the girls and I did the exercises today...bring on the YTA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why wait until December 1st?? Then you just have to turn around and take it all down. Thanksgiving weekend it is for me!
    And there you go being all crafty and stuff! I thought I was the crafty one, but you apparently have more time--I'm not sure how!!!
    Miss you terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally forgot about the reeses trees...ahhh...i must have them!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Sounds like you had an amazing Thanksgiving. Hope you'll stop by my blog...http://cindyswanslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete