Tuesday, March 8, 2011

this pic is frame-able

capturing the moments
remembering them
that's my quest as a mommy of 4
I don't want to forget the preciousness of waking up
to find Justin on the couch with Charity snuggled on his chest asleep

I'm so blessed
My sweet hubby took the later night shift after I flopped into bed
exhausted
at the end of my 4AM shift

are you curious what's on Disney channel at that hour?
Little Einsteins
if you think their voices are mildly irritating during the light hours of the day
you should hear them at 4AM
just sayin

Note:  Justin turned on Sports Center
she fell right asleep
why didn't I think of that?!


Happy Tuesday, All!


Love, Laurie for the fam

2 comments:

  1. Those sleepless nights are going on here too not for teething though; sick ones... Your husband is a blessing-

    ReplyDelete
  2. go daddy! or should I say sports center? :)

    ReplyDelete