Thursday, December 29, 2011

trifecta of james girls

all I can see when I look at this picture
is my squirmy little Charity trying to get out of my arms
--enough of the posed family pics already--
I toats get it, Char
but thanks for humoring me
{kinda}

when we were having our cookie baking extravaganza
my mom took this pic of Char and I
I just love putting kisses on those sweet cheeks of hers
they've been extra rosey lately with the chill of winter setting in

right before naptime I get the most precious cuddle time
she knows her time is limited and so I'm pretty sure she cranks up the cuteness
we sing "Jesus loves Me"
and she loves to sing "Jesus" and "Bible" and "sooooooo"


who's the only One who loves you more than me, Charity?
you got it girl.....Jesus
{John 3:16}

happy embrace the camera thursday, everyone!
it's a silent blogland out there this week
and I'm blogging....(hello?!)

can't wait for all the exciting new blogposts next week
that everyone's been thinking up
during this time off!
{wink, wink}


7 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!! She is so so sweet!! It looks like you had a sweet Christmas with that little cutie!! Thanks for visiting my blog! I agree we should keep Christmas coming all year long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about planting those kisses on soft cheeks! It's the best thing in the world! Hope you've got great plans for ringing in the new year. Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the new look of your blog, sis!! And of course I love those sweet pics of you and Char. I seriously have the most beautiful sister in the world. Hope you're enjoying this rainy day...! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! She is so adorable! The moments before naptime are so precious in our house too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charity looking up at you doing nap time Jesus Loves Me; absolutely adorable. I'm so glad you have that picture.

    ReplyDelete