Friday, December 2, 2011

am i supposed to always have a title?





a week of projects.
a week of learning about myself.....
while I enjoy being busy
I have my limits!

Jesus,
I'm so thankful
YOU
give me reason to celebrate
in the midst of
the hustle and bustle of life
a cranky toddler who's teething
a healing index finger that suffered during green pepper chopping
weather that's getting colder
days that are getting shorter on the sunshine
and did I mention a cranky teething todder?!

happy friday everyone
make it a good one.

5 comments:

  1. Those reindeers are way too cute. I love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of Lindt chocolate!!! Do you share? I hope you were making all that stuff for a good reason and not making yourself mad just for fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH no!! Hope your finger is okay?! And I was hoping to see a picture of all those buckeye's!! Yummmmy.
    Sorry Charity is going through the teething phase. Again. It will be over before you know it. Sleep does come. Promise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have a pic of Lindt Lindor truffles in your post, then you most definitely do not need a title! Love those! Praying for you and for relief for that sweet cranky toddler :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope your finger is ok, mama.
    also, hooray for chocolate:)

    xo

    ReplyDelete