Thursday, September 29, 2011

cheesy smiley


a picture with all my kiddos
means one of two celebrations:
mothers day or my birthday
(32.  2 weeks ago...)

this picture
in all it's early morning crustyness
makes me smile

my kiddos make me smile
and the man behind the camera makes me smile, too

is there anything better than a posed,
cheesy-smiley picture?

i don't think so either.

so go and cheesy-smiley picture it up with
one of your kiddos. or two. or three. or more....

happy ETC thursday!





6 comments:

  1. That's so funny and true! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday :) And cheesy, posed pictures are just as important to have for your children as any other kind of picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. This is precious!
    I love to look back each year at those 'posed' special day pictures and see just how much everyone has changed.
    We did a posed one last night with only our oldest. He is quite a bit taller than both of us now. :) and :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! It's good to have that random crusty eyed picture, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing wrong with cheesy :) Fun pic and Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Can't wait to have kiddos myself!

    ReplyDelete